There are a few natural remedies for COPD. According to health experts.COPD or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease is the fourth leading cause of death in the US. That’s a big deal, my friends. COPD claims a lot of lives. COPD results in an obstruction of the airways leading to the lungs.
As a result, COPD causes severe shortness of breath (dyspnea).
COPD is usually a disease that results from years of smoking. This respiratory illness is aggravated by second-hand smoke and environmental toxins like silica and cadmium.
Good news. By utilizing natural remedies for COPD such as diet and natural supplements, these treatments show promising results for this potentially fatal disease.
A Healthy Diet Can Be Part of Natural Remedies for COPD or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD):
Natural remedies for COPD and other illnesses are best. If you can cure or avoid illnesses and diseases naturally, then it is the best way. Anytime you can avoid pharmaceutical drugs, then you’re much better off. A plant-based diet is instrumental in helping sufferers recover from COPD. The plant-based diet rids the body of foods that create mucus, like milk and cheese. The diet requests that COPD sufferers consume more organic fruits and vegetables.
Omega-3 oils are also beneficial to COPD patients. Omega-3 oils are found in fish oil supplements and in foods like fish, flax seeds, and walnuts.
“Fatty” fish like mackerel, lake trout, herring, sardines, albacore tuna and salmon are high in omega-3 fatty acids. Natural remedies and a strict diet can improve COPD symptoms.
7 Tips to Avoid Shortness of Breath While Eating:
Exercise is vital for COPD patients:
Various exercises can be natural remedies for COPD. Many people who suffer from COPD have eliminated their symptoms by exercising. Some people use stationary bicycles and added supplements like fish oil, CQ10 and Olive Leaf.
In addition to eliminating their COPD symptoms, this routine, and diet help to eliminate depression symptoms as well.
Many attribute their success to regular exercise and natural sunlight in the late afternoon. It is advisable to exercise in the early morning or late afternoon to avoid the sun`s most intense rays.
It is advisable to exercise in the early morning or late afternoon to avoid the sun`s most intense rays.
Natural Remedies for COPD can be in the Form of Natural Supplements:
1. Vitamin C and Magnesium – Vitamin C and Magnesium aid in the treatment of COPD. People with COPD often have low levels of magnesium due to poor nutrition. Magnesium promotes healthy lung function, thereby making it vital for COPD patients.
2. NAC and Calcium AEP – NAC and Calcium AEP are two supplements that are recommended.
3. Carnitine and CQ10 – Research has also revealed that supplements like Carnitine and CQ10 are beneficial for COPD patients, who experienced improved breathing and fewer COPD symptoms.
Herbal Treatments are also great natural remedies for COPD.
1. Olive leaf – This herb eases symptoms of COPD. Olive leaf reduces inflammation and aids in the treatment of COPD-related infection. Olive leaf is a natural antibiotic with anti-inflammatory, anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties.
2. Serrapeptase – Research suggests that Serrapeptase is also a great help. Success stories are by the hundreds after using this miracle natural enzyme. According to Robert Redfern (www.serrapeptase.info), “Serrapeptase is a naturally occurring, physiological agent with no inhibitory effects on prostaglandins and is devoid of gastrointestinal side effects.”
3. Cayenne – This herb has the ability to increase circulation and improve breathing. A recipe for blood clearance: 1 cup of water, 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne, 1 tablespoon of apple vinegar and 2 teaspoons of honey. Drink this slowly throughout the day.
4. Other herbs that help ease COPD symptoms include astragalus, echinacea, ginseng, quercetin, thyme, milk thistle, eucalyptus, and lobelia.
You should explore natural remedies for COPD like Turmeric. This herb has been used for years in traditional Asian medicine, and studies keep revealing new, potentially life-changing benefits from regularly consuming “nature’s miracle spice.”
Anytime, there is pain is involved it is suggested to use a natural pain reliever. Here is a very powerful natural pain reliever for you or your family members. Review this pain reliever here and also get free samples.