Treatments of COPD
You Can Try At Home
According to health experts. COPD or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease is the fourth leading cause of death in the US. That’s a big deal, my friends. COPD claims a lot of lives. COPD results in an obstruction of the airways leading to the lungs.
As a result, COPD causes severe shortness of breath (dyspnea).
COPD is usually a disease that results from years of smoking. This respiratory illness is aggravated by second-hand smoke and environmental toxins like silica and cadmium.
Good news. By utilizing a healthy diet and natural supplements, this treatments show promising results for this potenially fatal disease.
A Healthy Diet is a Likely Treatment for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD):
A plant-based diet, is instrumental in helping sufferers recover from COPD. The plant-based diet rids the body of foods that create mucus, like milk and cheese. The diet requests that COPD sufferes consume more organic fruits and vegetables.
Omega-3 oils are also beneficial to COPD patients. Omega-3 oils are found in fish oil supplements and in foods like fish, flax seeds and walnuts.
“Fatty” fish like mackerel, lake trout, herring, sardines, albacore tuna and salmon are high in omega-3 fatty acids. Natural remedies and a strict diet can improve COPD symptoms.
7 Tips to Avoid Shortness of Breath While Eating:
Exercise is vital for COPD patients:
In addition to eliminating their COPD symptoms, this routine and diet help to eliminate depression symptoms as well.
Many attribute their success to regular exercise and natural sunlight in the late afternoon. It is advisable to exercise in the early morning or late afternoon to avoid the sun`s most intense rays.
It is advisable to exercise in the early morning or late afternoon to avoid the sun`s most intense rays.
Supplements for the Treatment of COPD:
1. Vitamin C and Magnesium – Vitamin C and Magnesium aid in the treatment of COPD. People with COPD often have low levels of magnesium due to poor nutrition. Magnesium promotes healthy lung function, thereby making it vital for COPD patients.
2. NAC and Calcium AEP – NAC and Calcium AEP are two supplements that are recommended.
3. Carnitine and CQ10 – Research has also revealed that supplements like Carnitine and CQ10 are beneficial for COPD patients, who experienced improved breathing and fewer COPD symptoms.
Herbal Treatments for COPD:
1. Olive leaf – This herb sases symptoms of COPD. Olive leaf reduces inflammation and aids in the treatment of COPD-related infection. Olive leaf is a natural antibiotic with anti-inflammatory, anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties.
2. Serrapeptase – Research suggests that Serrapeptase is also a gret help. Success stories are by the hundreds after using this miracle natural enzyme. According to Robert Redfern (www.serrapeptase.info), “Serrapeptase is a naturally occurring, physiological agent with no inhibitory effects on prostaglandins and is devoid of gastrointestinal side effects.”
3. Cayenne – This herb has the ability to increase circulation and improve breathing. A recipe for blood clearance: 1 cup of water, 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne, 1 tablespoon of apple vinegar and 2 teaspoons of honey. Drink this slowly throughout the day.
4. Other herbs that help ease COPD symptoms include astragalus, echinacea, ginseng, quercetin, thyme, milk thistle, eucalyptus and lobelia.
Turmeric has been used for years in traditional Asian medicine, and studies keep revealing new, potentially life-changing benefits from regularly consuming “nature’s miracle spice.”