Cancer has become an epidemic in our world. Our food supply is full of toxins and processed foods that rob of us of our nutrients. Our water supply is full of bacteria and the air we breath is not healthy. There is no debate or agrument that good nutrition will boost your immune system and help prevent disease and it will help cure disease as well.
Many types of cancers have been treated and cured by using simple home remedies. Home remedies for brain cancer, home remedies for blood cancer, home remedies for cervix cancer or home remedies for colon cancer then you are at the right place.
You will find important facts about cancer and some tips to cure and prevent different types of cancer without any side effect. Sugar is the friend of Cancer and too much sugar is the enemy of diabetes.
Facts About Cancer
There are about 100 types of cancer. Modern main stream medicine finds it difficult to treat most cancers. Cancer can affect almost every part of body including brain, blood, skin, and breast.
• The number cancer patients are increasing all over the world. Within the USA there are more than 14 million cancer patients. One of the biggest cause of cancer is tobacco which constitutes 22% of total deaths caused by all types of cancer. It means every year more than 200,000 people die with cancer caused by tobacco. Our drinking water is not safe either. You should drink fresh clean water that is free of Chorine and Fluoride.
• Usually cancer does not cause any pain until it has grown into later stages. Some home remedies for cancer pain can be helpful in this regard, for instance turmeric extract has anti-inflammatory properties which reduce the redness and burning pain in the skin in case of skin cancer. Turmeric destroys those free radicals which causes pain therefore it provides relief to the patient.
Cancer can affect people of all ages and genders but usually people with age 55 or more are more likely to suffer with this disease. 77% of all cancer patients have age 55 or more and majority of them are women. So, if you are a woman and your age is more than 50 then it is time for you to study get information about home remedies for cancer prevention.
Home Remedies for Cancer
There are lots of home remedies for cancer patients which can help rid them of some symptoms to make their lives a bit easier. Here are few home remedies to help prevent and possibly your cure cancer at home.
Broccoli: Broccoli is extremely good for cancer patients.
This vegetable has phytochemicals in it which can stop the excessive growth of cells at the affected region. The exact composition of chemicals in broccoli is not known but certainly it contains antioxidants which purify the body.
Myrrh: Thi is an herb which contains good amount of antifungal, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory organic compounds which possess the ability to treat different types of cancers.
Exercise: The best home remedy to cure and prevent cancer is exercise. It is now a scientifically proven fact that physical activities can prevent a person from lots of diseases including cancer.
There is no specific exercises to treat cancer but you can go for brisk walks and jogging can get more oxygen into your body. The important thing is to; Move Your Body. It will improve blood circulation in your body and your immune system will become stronger.
Some home remedies for cancer using baking soda have shown positive results.
Research the Internet for alternative medical doctors who have a passion for healing cancer patients. Suzanne Somers wrote and published an incredible book called “Knockout”. She lists many health professionals who are having 100% cure rate in cancer patients. She lists all their conact information too.
Remember one thing; Sugar is Cancer’s Friend! Reduce your sugar intake.
There are lots of other home remedies for cancer nausea include following natural products.
• olive oil
• Aloe Vera
• Wheat Grass
• Soy bean
• Green Tea
If you are looking for home preventative and remedies for breast cancer, then eating a good balanced nutritional diet will help as well. These tips also work as home remedies for bowel cancer and home remedies for bone cancer.
Home Remedies for Tumors
A Tumor is an abnormal but harmless growth of cells. It may not cause any health issue but it can definitely disturb patient psychologically. One way to get rid of these tumors is through surgery but most people hesitate to go through surgery because all surgies are dangerous plus it can be expensive without the right medical coverage.
Any time you elect to use surgery to remove a tumor you are inviting oxygen into the body and this my invite cancer cells to spread.
The alternative way to get rid of a tumor is through non-traditional methods. There are many cases of tumors being dissolved using hydrogen peroxide treatments. Simply google this treatment and find the best methods. Since there are different types of tumors which can grow on various parts of your body – you should also study the
Since there are different types of tumors which can grow on various parts of your body – you should also study the the nature, size and place of the tumor.
Sometimes tumors can be inside your body therefore it becomes very difficult to know the size and location of the tumor. In any case you, will have to go through a lifestyle change in order to rid your body of toxins and starve the tumor.
You must change your lifestyle in such a way that your mind and body recieves proper nutrition. No medicine or remedy can help you if you are not committed to eating the right foods. You must drink fresh pure water. Chlorine in drinking water can cause cancer. Use the proper filtraion to remove chlorine and fluoride.
Read food labels. Do not eat GMO foods. Genetically Modified Organisms are toxic to the human body. Drink fresh reverse osmosis water. No fluoride or chemicals should be in your drinking water.
• Sweet potatoes
• Brussels sprouts
• Bok choy
• Spinach (preferably organic)
• Kale or collard greens (preferably organic)
• Peas (fresh or frozen)
• Romaine lettuce
• Tomatoes (no salt added if canned)
• Red or purple grapes (preferably organic, if imported)
• Fresh or frozen berries (preferably organic)
• Lean chicken or turkey
• Lean fish such as salmon, halibut, redfish or red snapper
• Black, red or pinto beans (low sodium)
• Garbanzo beans/chickpeas (low sodium)
• Skim milk
• Low-fat cheese
• Eggs or egg substitutes
• Wild rice or brown rice (regular or instant)
• Whole grain pasta
• Whole grain bread, tortillas or buns
• Bran flakes
• Whole grain tortilla chips or crackers
• Almonds (plain, unsalted)
• Olive oil
• Canola oil
• Low-fat or fat-free salad dressing
• Purple grape juice (100% juice, no added sugar)
• Green or white tea (tea bags or loose)
A few more foods to add to your cancer diet.
1: Oily Fish
Fish oil will provide long chain omega-3, a powerful anti-inflammatory. 2: Carotenoids – Carrots, peppers and greens.
2. Apricots, red and yellow peppers, greens like kale and spinach and sweet potatoes, carrots provide anti-cancer carotenoids like beta-carotene, which converts to vitamin A, as and when required by the body. 1 cup of carrot juice, 2 sweet potatoes, 16 dried apricots and 4 cups of red cherries will each provide 25 mgs. Don´t eat them all at once – people have been known to turn a little orange!
A cancer fighting drink! Carotenoids are also found in natural food sources such as chlorella. Raw carrots are high in pectins – your you for eating pectins and give you more in return. A red pepper and organges are great for Vit-C.
Raw carrots are high in pectins – your you for eating pectins and give you more in return. A red pepper and organges are great for Vit-C.
• 3: Ginger
Fresh, raw ginger has a number of very important benefits in cancer..
• 4: Seeds
• Seeds are full of good oils, whole vitamins in a natural form (like vitamin E) and fibre to strengthen your gut flora. People who consume the highest levels of natural fibre have higher immune systems.
• Sunflower Seeds
High in zinc and natural vitamin E. Zinc helps vitamin C do its work and accelerates healing time. Sunflower seeds will also provide a little selenium.
• Pumpkin Seeds
Vitamin E boosts your immune system´s fighting abilities. The target is 300-600 mgs and is difficult to achieve without supplements.
• Sesame Seeds
• The unique lignans can reduce blood pressure and lipid levels.
• 5: Nuts
Brazil nuts will give you your daily selenium; 100 to 200 mcgs is the goal. Selenium is a very potent anti-cancer agent.
• (Tuna, onions, broccoli and tomatoes contain selenium too.)
• Walnuts and almonds are a helpful to your diet – they contain good oils and high natural fibre. People who eat nuts every day live longer according to research in Cancer Watch.
• 6: Mushrooms
There´s an enormous body of research evidence now that shows how ´medicinal´ mushrooms (Shiitake, Maiitake, cordyceps etc) boost the immune system and fight cancer. Even the button mushroom has cancer fighting ingredients.
• 7: Tomatoes
Several helpings per week, especially cooked.
• According to Harvard research 7-10 helpings a week cuts prostate symptoms by 40% and has an influence on many cancers e.g.: lung; colon; cervix; breast. Lycopene is the prime active ingredient.
• Also strawberries, peppers, carrots and peaches, but one tin of tomato soup has 65 mgs alone. Lycopene helps reduce ´bad´ fat levels in the blood stream and is a strong antioxidant.
• 8: Green leafy vegetables
Avocado, beans, carrots, apricots, pumpkins, and egg yolk green vegetables will give you folic acid.
• This will help your DNA to replicate properly and protect it during radiotherapy.
• 400 micrograms is a recommended amount. Folate, biotin, choline and inositol, niacin and vitamin B12 are all B vitamins that help in the cancer fight. Niacin shown to kill cancer cells. Egg yolk, greens and whole grains are great.
• It doesn´t just stop there. Green vegetables and sprouting seeds are a source of sulforaphane which have strong epigenetic (cancer correcting) benefits and have been shown to aid survival from colorectal cancer.
• A diet rich in greens will help alkalise your body. A slightly alkaline body is important as it improves the performance of your immune system and research shows it stops new metastases.
• 9: Broccoli
Green cruciferous vegetables (e.g. cabbage, kale, Brussels sprouts), broccoli contains fibre which helps eliminate toxins
• The fibre is rich in galactose, which binds to damaging agents in the intestine, and is one of the favourite foods of good, helpful gut bacteria (as are carrots, apples, chicory and onions).
• Broccoli also contains indoles, and indole3carbinol which, along with its metabolite DIM, modifies and diminishes aggressive estrogen action, can modify cellular oestrogen receptor sites, and will help in fighting oestrogen-driven cancers like some breast, prostate, brain and colorectal cancers.
• I3C and DIM were also found to have action in non-oestrogen driven cancers as they can also affect the p27 cancer pathway.
• 10: Garlic
It has an Active ingredients like allicin seem to act to stop the spread of cancer in a number of ways – it may even stop blood flow to tumors.
• Garlic also kills microbes and yeasts – after taking drugs and antibiotics the body is often susceptible to these. Garlic is also anti-inflammatory in the bodyTwo or three raw cloves of garlic raw per day will ward off more than vampires.
• 11: Beetroot
• Cherries, aubergines, plums, red grapes – indeed any purple colored fruits and vegetables. They contain anthocyanins (and sometimes also resveratrol). Anthocyanins have been shown to kill cancer cells;
• 12: Pulses
Lentils, chickpeas, beans, peas, kidney beans are a great source of plant protein. Most importantly they release their carbohydrate slowly because of their high fibre content. They reduce blood glucose.
Disclaimer: While I may be compensated for sales derived with this website, my opinions of these products are sincere and based on the first-hand experiences and reviews of real users I have uncovered through online research.