If You’re Alone . . . This is How You Can Save Your Life From A Fatal Heart Attack.
- Imagine this scary scenario. Let’s say it’s 7.25pm and you’re going home (alone of course) after an unusually hard day at work or shopping.
2. You’re really tired, upset and frustrated.
3 Suddenly you start experiencing severe pain in your chest that starts to drag out into your arm and up into your jaw. You are only about five miles from the hospital nearest your home.
4. Unfortunately, you don’t know if you’ll be able to make it to the emergency room.
5. You have been trained in CPR, but the guy who taught the course did not tell you how to perform it on yourself.
6. HOW TO SURVIVE A HEART ATTACK WHEN ALONE? Since many people are alone when they suffer a heart attack without help, the person whose heart is beating improperly and who begins to feel faint has only about 10 seconds left before losing consciousness. Discover heart diseases remedies here.
7. However, these victims can help themselves by coughing repeatedly and very vigorously. A deep breath should be taken before each cough, and the cough must be deep and prolonged, as when producing sputum from deep inside the chest.
A breath and a cough must be repeated about every two seconds without let-up until help arrives, or until the heart is felt to be beating normally again. Make sure to learn about heart disease here.
8. Deep breaths get oxygen into the lungs and coughing movements squeeze the heart and keep the blood circulating. The squeezing pressure on the heart also helps it regain normal rhythm. In this way, heart attack victims can get to a hospital.
Check out this other heart-saving techniques and natural remedies.
It is always in your best interest to research as much as possible about your health. Every day there are new health remedies that can help you tremendously. Do not neglect your body or your health.
Natural pain relievers found here.